List of services for which the Service Provider will provide services
The Post will continue to process Emergency Certificate and Nationality Acquisition/Renunciation at the Consulate. It also reserves the right to call any applicant for an interview or clarifications over his/her application. Further all cases, where the applicant’s online passport record shows – Impounded, Revoked, Adverse, Incomplete, Blank or Not Available – the Consulate reserves the right to fully scrutinize all such cases before issuing any kind of service. Additionally, Consulate would continue to deal with all passport cases, where penalties are involved – including of those, who hold double/multiple passports
1. Renewal of Passport upon expiry of validity of existing passport
2. Renewal of Passport when all pages in the existing valid passport are exhausted/used up or only few Blank pages are left.
3. Renewal of Passport when there is Change in the Appearance of the Passport holder
4. Issuance of passport in case of a New Born Child (BRSP Cases), when both parents are Indians, legal resident of the Kingdom and are present to submit the application (within one year of birth)
5. Renewal of passport when a minor child’s name is included in Mother’s Passport and that name is to be deleted from the parent’s Passport
6. Renewal of Passport when passport holder applies for change of address
7. Renewal of Passport in late renewal cases (where expiry date of the passport more than one year but less than three years)
8. Renewal of Passport when passport holder applied for addition of spouse name
9. Renewal of Passport when the existing passport is damaged
In following cases, wherever Sworn Affidavit is required to be submitted with application, applicant first needs to get affidavit in presence of consular officer, and thereafter apply for Passport. Similarly in outstation centers, applicant needs to get affidavit during consular officer’s visit and apply for Passport.
10.Renewal of Passport when the passport holder applies for partly change his/her name, without change in religion, in following circumstances :
· Change of first name and keeping the Surname intact
· Change of Surname and keeping the first name intact
· Addition of Surname to the First Name
· Change of Surname by ladies after getting married
11.Renewal of Passport upon application for a Passport booklet, where a Sworn Affidavit is to be obtained for any reason.
In following cases, wherever applicant needs to be interviewed by Consular officer, he/she should approach agency’s center/tour when consular official is present. Passport application can be deposited after interview is conducted
1. Passport booklet under TATKAAL Scheme
1. Attestation of Documents (Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates, Experience Certificates, Salary Certificates, Employment Certificates, etc.):
2. Attestation of the Educational Documents (issued by Edu Instts. in India)
3. Attestation of the Educational Documents (issued by Saudi Edu Instts. in KSA)
4. Attestation of the Educational Documents issued by Indian Schools/Universities (Manipal, IGNOU, etc.) in KSA
5. Attestation of the Photocopy of the Educational/non-Educational Documents
6. Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
7. NRI Certificate
8. Courtesy Letter to Indian nationals for applying visa at Foreign Consulates
9. Facilitation letter to Indian nationals to the local authorities for obtaining PCC for their stay in KSA
10.Birth Certificate as per Indian Passport
11.Educational Equivalence Certificate
In following cases, wherever consular official is required to verify applicant’s signature and/or interview him/her, applicant should approach agency’s center/tour when consular official is present.