Additional requirements for recruitment of House drivers and other domestic workers.
1. The Employer is also required to submit clear and complete coordinates of the Recruiting Agent in India along with their License/ Registration number, issued by the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Government of India.
2.These formats are available free of charge and can be had from the office on any working day.
Format of documents
Power of Attorney
Haryana Overseas Placement Assistance Society (HOPAS) -A society under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, State Government of Haryana, India has set up an Overseas Placement Bureau which provides information, guidance and assistance for overseas placements of Indian workforce. For foreign employers, the Bureau also provides them with trained/skilled manpower of desired skills mainly of the following categories;
7. Time Keepers
8. Pipe Fitters
9. Diesel / Hydraulic Mechanic
10. Security Guards
13. Hospitality & Hotel Management
14. Crane Operators
15. All categories in diploma holder
16. All categories in degree holder
17. General Labourer/s
Saudi Employers requiring manpower, may avail this facility and contact directly with the Bureau at the following coordinates;
OVERSEAS PLACEMENT BUREAU
Department Of Employment, Govt Of Haryana
Office: +91-172-2578000 | Fax: +91-172-2572111, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Website: www.opbharyana.com, www.hrex.org